Golden Goose Slide to be different

in Property Time |Property News ! Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:36 pm
by rockvalengoose • 1 Post

I sat Ali down and Golden Goose Slide told her that I wanted to make sure her attitude was going to be different than it was when we were in Paris. She has everything going for her but without a postive outlook people would see right through her. This beautiful object has been a personal design obsession of mine ever since. The E-type was created fifty years ago during the Mid-Century design revolution.

We caught up with Kakuyasu Uchiide?(just Uchiide in the beauty biz) at Tsumori Chisato, his last show of Paris Fashion Week, and the Shu Uemura international creative director isnt stopping there. Hes jetting off Golden Goose Femme to Tokyo Fashion Week to help create beauty looks for young, up-and-coming designers, including Japanese designer-to-watch Yasutoshi Ezumi.

We all got a lot of great press out of it. Some of the press said that of all of the designers, my collection had the most retail viability. Even though it was a tribute to Alexander McQueen, Julianne went with another legendary British label at this year’s Met Gala. Her patterned teal gown, alligator clutch, and black studded shoes were all by Burberry.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: onlinecigs
Board Statistics
The forum has 1120 topics and 1342 posts.

0 members have been online today: