http://www.soccermanchesterunitedshop.com/Authentic-Paul-Pogba-Jersey/

in Property Dealers Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 am
by Shifangjing • 323 Posts

The Rangers left the winter meetings without completing any major additions, but Jon Daniels says the team very much wants to make moves.

Daniels has kept in contact with representatives for Zack Greinke and Josh Hamilton.

Texas has also spent time discussing the possibility of adding Justin Upton andor James Shields via trade. There have been reports that they are discussing Michael Young with Philadelphia as well.

"I think we have a sense of a couple of things that are possible and hopefully we'll be able to advance the ball there," Daniels said. "I feel like we have a better sense of what's real and what's not. We want to make deals. We don't want to sit here every day and talk about the idea of making deals. It just hasn't happened yet."

Adrian Gonzalez Sets Record With Five HRs In Three Games - RealGM Wiretap

Adrian Gonzalez has hit five home runs through the first three games of the season, a Major League record.

Gonzalez, who homered once in each of his first two games, clubbed a trio of home runs against Andrew Cashner of the San Diego Padres on Wednesday night.

"I was able to run into three fastballs and I thank God they were able to go over the fence. I.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 19 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: onlinecigs
Board Statistics
The forum has 1120 topics and 1342 posts.

0 members have been online today: