http://www.thelightninghockeyshop.com/steven-stamkos-hockey-jersey/

in Property Dealers Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:25 am
by Shifangjing • 253 Posts

Improved off his dull 7th in the Secretariat Derby to finish 3rd last week in the longer Citation Stakes. While the on the board finish was encouraging for his chances tonight Jonathan Drouin Jersey , he lacked the strong stretch kick weve seen in past races. He was in good position two wide late, but came up empty at the sixteenth pole and was a distant 3rd, losing the place spot toTEMPLE OF SAKKARA.Hes sort of the wild card in this race to me Jason Garrison Jersey , as hes had a so-so sophomore campaign, but has enjoyed previous success at 12F giving me reason to pause. Im not sure what horse shows up tonight, but hes capable of hitting the ticket with the right trip. I just think hes a safer play underneath instead of on top.

#4 GSGONNAHATETHIS

Lightly raced gelding is the new shooter to this field having passed the much shorter first two legs of the series. His appearance tonight is a interesting one to me Brian Boyle Jersey , not based on his talent, but because his top class connections have been without a mount in the colt or the filly edition of this series. His connections, while not running as many as they have in prior seasons have been absolutely dangerous this season in the Champ series winning his share of qualifiers. So this entry is interesting to me given his connections presumably didnt have a horse they felt could contend for top honors in the series until now. While hes not won this season hes faced Champ Route qualifier foes of late and has hit the board in all but one of those starts. The juvenile Route Conso winner last season shouldnt have any problems staying the trip Braydon Coburn Jersey , but Im not sure what to expect off his spotty workload this season.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Jammers Shopli
Board Statistics
The forum has 1039 topics and 1260 posts.

2 members have been online today:
Jammers Shopli, kiyagoldengoose